At Beans Group, we see work as more than just a career. As a nurturing organisation, we find meaning and fulfillment in what we do. We hold fast to the old saying: A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist.
We constantly seek outstanding individuals with strong experience and expertise in:
- Design, develop and deploy functionalities.
- Software/code/requirement analysis.
- Conduct software performance tuning & improvement.
- Requirement analysis and effort estimation.
- Documentation and use of SVN.
- Must know Spring, Hibernate and any other MVC framework.
- Strong analytical skill and ability to derive functional and technical requirement.
- Practice of Agile Software Development Methodology is an advantage.
- Must be a team player with positives attitude to learn, share and ability to stay focused when challenges arise.
Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interest in Java Development.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work as a Team Leader should position offered as Senior Software Engineer.
- Both Junior and Senior positions are available.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Liaise with end users and programmers to achieve intended outcomes in terms of their needed requirements and specifications.
- Gathering and analyse the new requirements, change requirements and features, transforming them into Functional Requirements Documents.
- Produce feature designs and associated specification material such as the, User Requirement Specification Document (URS) and responsible for providing information to developers/programmers.
- Involve in systems design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support. (all aspects of the software development life-cycle).
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Mentor to less experienced software engineers on the business logic and systems.
- Conduct system trainings to users.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- 3-4 years of IT experience with a minimum of 2 years in J2EE related engagement.
- Knowledge in client server technology, RDBMS such MS-SQL and Oracle, Windows, Unix, J2EE.
- Strong technical know-how in system integration work.
- Programming knowledge in Java and J2EE is a MUST.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English. Ability to read, write and converse in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Independent, proactive working attitude, results-oriented, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Great interpersonal, self-motivated and customer-focused with outgoing personality and analytical mind.
- Willing to travel to overseas.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Business Analyst need to conduct methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications for software projects. The candidate manages the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements. Business Analyst will also coordinate and manage the implementation and/or integration of products or new features for our customers.
- Accepted candidates would be serving projects in banks, airline, government, merchants and telco. Helping the clients to design and implement Java based Service Component Architecture (SCA) solutions. We are also advance partners for IBM WebSphere and RedHat JBoss. Therefore, candidate would experience and pursue career in practicing proper SOA framework and methodology.
- Opportunity to be certified and advance in IBM Integration Bus (also known as WebSphere Message Broker), RedHat JBoss Fuse and etc. Many of our projects push the usage of new software technology adoption and allowing the team to experience Java technology frontier first hand with support and guidance from IBM and RedHat.
- Under the direction of the IT Manager, the IT Business Analyst will lead and/or participate in initiatives and projects; and manage the relationship between IT and users. This is a very dynamic environment that promotes continuous improvement and requires constant change. With new and constant projects always in the horizon, no day is ever the same. This exciting opportunity will allow individuals to see the results of the valuable contributions they make to the organization.
- We are located at UOA Business Centre Glenmarie, with convenience of LRT station within walking distance.
- Projects would mostly be in Malaysia. Travel allowance would be paid for regional project involvement.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems or design new systems.
- Review and make recommendations for improvement of information technology system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Applies analytical processes to the planning, design and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet customer business requirements.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Define systems scope and objectives.
- Performs needs analyses to define opportunities for new or improved business process solutions.
- Consults with internal and external customers to identify and define requirements.
- Develops system functional requirements and specifications.
- Prepare business cases for the application of IT solutions.
- Prepares user validation test plans and functional test plans based on requirements.
- Analyse, understand and translate business needs into business/technical requirements with minimal supervision.
- Develop concise and effective User Stories and Use Cases.
- Assist the developers and testers in translating user acceptance criteria into test cases and scripts.
- Use skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Train end users or technical support staff to use programs
- Work closely with Solution Architect to recommend and translate the business requirements into a proposed solutions.
- Obtain customer agreement and sign off on the proposed solution based on the business requirement.
- Perform functional test and work closely with QA team on defining acceptance testing requirements for projects to be delivered to client.
- Good business process knowledge.
- Proficient at creating business and technical documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to probe underlying business needs.
- Strong technical know-how in system integration work.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential given that the position will have significant interaction with various functional areas and all levels of associates.
- Ability to work independently in a cross-functional project management environment as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to manage schedules and meet deadlines on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Fill the role of project manager or business analyst on projects and initiatives by conducting analysis, planning, and execution activities around technology and process changes.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Education and Experience
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 1-3 years Business Analysis experience is required, the applicants with less experience will be considered in position of assistant business analyst.
- Experience in Project Management is added advantage.
- Programming knowledge in Java and J2EE is added advantage.
- Knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering methods and tools.
- To fill multiple vacancies for all seniority levels. We would remunerate based on experience.
- Fresh graduates with strong Business Analysis knowledge are encourage to apply.
Whether you are an experienced professional or fresh from the school, we welcome you to be part of our family.
Find out how you can be a part of our dynamic team today. Contact our local offices or email to email@example.com with your updated Curriculum Vitae. Include your contact details, position applied for, expected salary and a recent passport size photograph.